Whether you're catching a hop to your next duty station or travelling Space-A, the USO at Andrews Air Force Base is here to help. The USO Assistance Desk at Andrews Air Force Base is located in the AMC passenger terminal. USO volunteers provide space available travel and local information for service members and their families. Volunteer opportunities are available, but a CAC card is required to access the base. For more information, call 301-981-3604.
Complimentary Amenities Include:
- Variety of snacks and beverages: Chips, crackers, cookies, granola bars, coffee, tea, water
- Wireless internet- Our network name is Andrews and it does not require a password
- Two desktop computers w/print capability
- Front desk phone that will make free calls, nationally or internationally (please ask volunteer for assistance)
- Copy and Fax services
- Free books and magazines
- Shower and towel sign out (please ask volunteer)
- Toiletry items (please ask volunteer)
Volunteers will also assist with transportation, lodging, and other questions that you may have.
During 2012, 5,920 people utilized the Lounge at Joint Base Andrews-- that's 493 a month! Approximately 40 volunteers staff the Lounge contributing more than 2,000 hours of service. Volunteer inquiries may be directed to Linda Vine, 703-417-7784, Linda@usometro.org.